About Nandini Singh Bhati
Age 38 - 42 Years
I am writing to you to offer my application for the HR Manager position listed on Big IT Jobs. I believe I have the right skill set and experience to be the perfect hire for this position.
Following my degree, I have been working at a mid-sized Prestigious Music Academy and IT Management & English Language Lab company as their HR Manager dealing with staff and HR issues across all departments.
My training and work to date has provided me with the right combination of staffing experience, organizational skills and communication skills that has seen me regularly commended by both management and colleagues on my handling of issues and disputes, as well as day-to-day HR management.
I can bring a range of skills to the position including:
- Recruiting the best talent while meeting all department hiring criteria.
- Developing targeted outreach recruitment programs to recruit the best talent and meet all departmental hiring requirements
- Creating user-friendly application forms and questionnaires to be used by the organization during staff recruitment and interviewing.
- Improving application forms and internal feedback documents to get the most out of the working environment.
- Dealing with labor disputes, working with the internal and any external legal teams.
- Increasing employee retention through creating a positive working environment.
As well as the above I consider myself to have excellent written and verbal communication skills that I believe are both essential in any HR role.
Joining your company would be a new challenge for me, but I believe that joining your dynamic working culture would be beneficial to me reaching my career goals and progressing personally. I am sure after reading my resume you will agree that my educational background, HR experience and personal approach to the job would be a valuable addition to your team.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this position with you further, and I am available for a follow-up conversation at any time.
Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.
2017 - Present
Research on Performance Management System
2017 - 2018
Words Worth - English Language Training
Manpower Planning, Formulation of Recruitment & Selection Strategies Looking after the Training and Development need for the new as well as existing employees Payroll management & leave records, PF & ESI working Assisting in the Development of HR policies & procedures, manuals, SOP's, Incentives plans Liasioning with the outsourcing/temporary staffing companies for the associates Employee Counseling, Grievance handling Assisting in Designing and implementation of Retention Strategies Coordinating for various Insurance & Hospitalization schemes Taking care of admin & liasioning with the government bodies for import and export licenses