Job ID 19636
Experience 2 - 5 years
ABOUT COMPANY: It has been a successful healthcare enterprise for more than two decades. It is part of a more than 100 years old, 1.2 billion US dollar conglomerate. We have handled scores of projects from procurement to installation and maintenance of medical equipment in the fields of oncology, radiology, gynecology, Neuron-surgery, imaging, diagnostics and many more disciplines.It is convinced that efficient, timely equipment maintenance is vital for the health care delivery system. Our equipment servicing had been extended to locations spreading 18 countries in Asia, Middle East and Africa. It has been impaneled as knowledge Partner by National Health Systems Resources Center Ministry of Health Government of India. It has been selected to maintain all the biomedical equipment in Kerala, Rajasthan, Punjab, Odisha State Health Delivery facilities under PPP model.
- Preparing the Offer & Appointment, Increments Letters, Confirmation Letters etc.
- Maintaining HR Records- employee physical files & uploading the details in master sheet & HRM.
- Issuing company assets & Maintain complete record of company assets issued & returned.
- Updating of Project wise organizational chart as per time intervals.
- Leave & Attendance Management: Tracking any absenteeism & updating LWP in HRM, Generating reports related to Attendance in the month end. Maintain complete leave record.
- Handling HRM software and its requirements from time to time.
- Health & Safety: Addition & Deletions and renewal sheet for GPA & GMC & ESIC cards, circulating the
- Cards to employees on receipt with the policy details.
- Separation & Exit: Reconciling the handover report as per the company records, Preparing relieving and F & F letters. Update the record on the system.
- TLD badges of Engineers/ Technicians.
- Coordination with LIC department for gratuity addition & deletions and claims.
- PF and gratuity settlement of the employee who left the organization.
- Preparing PF sheet every month and sending further to PF department for PF Challan and ECR generation.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.