- Full time
- India View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : March 29, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹3,000,000.00 - ₹4,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 10 - 12 years
About Company – It is a global marketing solutions business operating in the USA, Europe and Asia. We produce compelling content that works across all channels, from print and digital to mobile, photography and video. We provide robust e-commerce solutions in addition to creative and integrated marketing services. They offers a range of marketing solutions from specialty point services to fully integrated solutions and outcome based services. We have the resources, people, know-how and equipment combined with domain skills, analytical insight, technology expertise and efficient processing. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
Roles & Resposibilities :
● Architect and develop solutions for highly scalable, highly available systems • Provide
architecture services for highly integrated and high performing AEM solutions
● Responsible for creation and integration of solution using AEM Translate complex functional,
technical and business requirements into architectural designs using industry best practices
and owns the solution blue-print Able to consider both business and technical Audiences
● Participate client meetings and interactions to explain the solution approach
● Provides oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery AEM
● Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design,
Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in AEM.
● Work within technology teams to build and maintain large scale & highly responsive
Ecommerce Webapps (preferably cloud based) using Adobe Experience Manager interfacing
with range of internal & external apps
● Be a subject matter expert by identifying technology trends and platforms (including web
and mobile apps) and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations
based on the companys needs.
● Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects across all tracks viz-
Frontend, Middleware, Backend, Env setup & planning etc.
● Ensure implementation of coding best practices to optimize page load me, performance,
security and scalability of the entire application.
Technical Skills :
● Significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web
Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
● Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services,
AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the
● Expertise in Hands-on implementation of Java technologies (J2SE 1.7/1.8), Java EE, Servlets,
JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries
● Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management,
Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging,
Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
● Significant hands-on experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling,
Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
● Expertise in AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of
Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate
testing, is preferred
● Experience on one or more other Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag
Manager, Target, Analytics, AEM Forms, Adobe Communities, Campaign Manager or Livefyre
● Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration
(Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters.
● Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” that are used in most Java-centric
CMS/WCM platorms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side
programming models, and other related presentation, middle-er & persistence frameworks.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Analyst-Technology Full time
NodeJs Team Lead Full time
Sr. PHP Laravel Developer (ReactJs) Work From Home
Sr. Magento Developer Full time
.Net MVC Developer Work From Home