Job ID 15984
Experience 10 - 14 years
About Company: The Company is an award-winning global commerce and digital agency specializing in “Experience Management” and “Enterprise Commerce” operating out of USA, Europe and Asia. Our evolution over 25 years combines experience in both integrated creative production and end-to-end digital ecommerce solutions. The Company imagines, creates, and delivers these “big experiences” by synthesizing 9 specialisms – creative design, content production, commerce enablement, integrations, social media, multi-channel domain skills, analytics, conversion optimization and cloud solutions – to provide unique marketing solutions.
- Significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Expertise in Hands-on implementation of Java technologies (J2SE 1.7/1.8), Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Expertise in AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred
- Experience on one or more other Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Analytics, AEM Forms, Adobe Communities, Campaign Manager or Livefyre
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.