Job ID 13794
Experience 8 - 12 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
- Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 and AEM 6.x versions.
- Work within technology teams to build and maintain large scale & highly responsive Ecommerce Webapps(preferably cloud based) using Adobe Experience Manager interfacing with range of internal & external apps
- Be a subject matter expert by identifying technology trends and platforms (including web and mobile apps) and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations based on the company’s needs.
- Able to translate client requirements into functional and technical designs & device the best in class solutions & create end-to-end specs for implementation.
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects across all tracks viz- Frontend, Middleware, Backend, Env setup & planning etc.
- Ensure implementation of coding best practices to optimize page load time, performance, security and scalability of the entire application.
- Significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Expertise in Hands-on implementation of Java technologies (J2SE 1.7/1.8), Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Expertise in AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use
of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multivariate
testing, is preferred
- Experience on one or more other Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Analytics, AEM Forms, Adobe Communities, Campaign Manager or Livefyre
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.