Experience 1 - 4 years
Company Profile : Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery and client satisfaction. With offices in Toronto, London, Tokyo,New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 and AEM 6.x versions.
- Exposure in all phases of SDLC across dev, unit testing, & prod support following
- Agile/Scrum delivery methodology.
- Design & Develop solutions based on Adobe AEM and building AEM components and working with JCR, AEM workflows
- Able to translate client requirements into functional and technical designs & device the
- best in class solutions & create end-to-end specs for implementation.
- Ensure implementation of coding best practices to optimize page load time, performance, security and scalability of the entire application.
- Experience with large scale, high volume E-commerce websites, Responsive design techniques.
- Significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling
- Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata
- management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache
- Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Strong knowledge of creating REST Web Services. Experience working with both SQL and NonSQL databases.
- Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration(Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.