Job ID 21304
Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company: KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate… The leadership team is the principal governing body of KPMG’s operations in India. The leadership team is the principal governing body of KPMG’s operations in India.
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfill Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality-checking cases.
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence.
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application to client delivery.
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in-depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts, and partnerships.
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client.
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner.
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained.
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation, and possess an enquiring mind.
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Driving Results
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.