Job ID 27260
Experience 4 - 6 years
The Company is a multinational information technology services and consulting company based in India. Mumbai is the registered office of the company. With over 145,000 employees in 90 countries and 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies, the Company is a company worth 1.06 trillion INR.
- Min 4 Years of experience.
- Strong experience in mobile application development life cycle management (Design, Development, and Deployment) on the Android OS platform for phone devices along with good knowledge of tablet and watch application development.
- Strong in Android architecture & design patterns (MVVM, VIPER, MVC)
- Excellent hands-on experience in Kotlin programming language; along with a good understanding of Android Java programming language and interoperability (bridge) between both using Android Studio IDE.
- Experience in Android Core Components (Services, Broadcast receiver, etc), Android Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room, etc.), Navigation components, and Coroutine.
- Experience in Retrofit, Material design, Push Notification, Gradle, Maps, Asynchronous Programming, DI/Dagger/HILT, Build Deployment, Security, and Performance best practices.
- Intimate experience with several Android API frameworks such as Animation, Audio, Video, Graphics, Motion, Bluetooth, Room, etc.
- Experience using non-Android libraries, e.g. Payment, Social Networking, RxJava, and other open-source libraries.
- Experience in writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code; solid understanding of threading in Android applications.
- Familiarity with cloud development environments, including API design and integration.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications targeting a range of Android devices including phones, pads, and wearables.
- The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Individual contributor (independent practitioner) and advanced programmer; and will be working alongside cross-platform technology engineers and testers on different layers of the infrastructure.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.