Greetings From BIG IT JOBS…!! Please find JD details below for your reference.
Company Introduction: Company is a rapidly growing platform focused on payments, marketing, and customer loyalty is a US-based product MNC company. We have created easy-to-use tools for companies to increase their income, have data analysis, and can offer their customers rewards, offers, and reviews online. Tools like these before were only available to large companies with large funds and their own developers, but our platform caters to independent retailers and other small and medium-sized businesses. We have our service implemented in many cities in the United States, Mexico City, Krakow Poland, Bengaluru India.
Recently we launched our India development office which is responsible for the development of alternative payments based on blockchain technologies. We want to grow India center to a sizable entity to help the company scale its engineering workforce and serve its growing need for a high-quality software workforce.
Location: Whitefield, Bengaluru. (Till Pandemic WFH later WFO)
- Design and development of apps for Android in Kotlin and JAVA
- Follow Google user interface guidelines and principles of material design
- Ensure performance and maintainability of the apps
- Code review and guidance to other team members to make sure code quality is as desired.
- Researching new frameworks and adapting the best of them in app development.
- Expert knowledge of Kotlin and JAVA
- Expert knowledge of Architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture.
- Expert understanding of Android run time model
- Experience with offline caching, threading, and task management.
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience with push notifications and Firebase or other similar PaaS systems.
- An Eye for design details, following pixel-perfect designs.
- Experience with 3rd party libraries like okhttp, volley , Soket.io, Realm, Firebase, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, RX Kotlin/JAVA.
- Team management skills.
- Priority skills: Kotlin, MVP, MVVM, especially Viper, Unit & UI Test, Firebase, Google maps, design patterns, GIT
- Screening call through telephonic with the candidate.
- Technical Discussion with VP of Engineering, India(ZOOM Video)
- Coding round
- Final discussion with US team