Job ID 13466
Experience 5 - 8 years
Company Profile :
The company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital metamorphosis.
It produces unique brand gests by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital frugality creative design, content product, commerce enablement, transformations( callers to guests), pall technology, cognition( analytics), cohesion( integrating all the systems), consulting and absoluteness( connecting brand gests ) across all channels.
With services in New York, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Chicago, New Jersey, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global guests, once and present, include HanesBrands, Safety- Kleen, Merle Norman, Alex & Ani, Jay Strongwater, DVF, Sotheby’s, Textron, Maxim Semiconductor, Lennox, Big Bus tenures, Skullcandy, M&S, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fossil Group, Mondelez, DKNY, RedBull, Label Heuer, Nestle, Yamaha, Makino, Lorna Jane, Razer, Unilever, Ferragamo, and LVMH amongst others.
Position : Android Developer/Lead
- Strong experience in mobile application development life cycle management (Design, Development and Deployment) on Android OS platform for phone devices along with good knowledge of tablet and watch application development.
- Strong in Android architecture & design patterns (MVVM, VIPER, MVC)
- Excellent hands-on experience in Kotlin programming language; along with good understanding of Android Java programming language and an interoperability (bridge) between both using Android Studio IDE.
- Experience in Android Core Components (Services, Broadcast receiver etc), Android Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Room etc.), Navigation component, Coroutine.
- Experience in Retrofit, Material design, Push Notification, Gradle, Maps, Asynchronous Programming, DI/Dagger/HILT, Build Deployment, Security and Performance best practices.
- Intimate experience with several Android API frameworks such as Animation, Audio, Video, Graphics, Motion, Bluetooth, Room etc.
- Experience using non-Android libraries, e.g. Payment, Social Networking, RxJava, other open-source libraries .
- Experience in writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code; solid understanding of threading in Android applications .
- Familiarity with cloud development environments, including API design and integration.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications targeting range of Android devices including phone, pad and wearable.
- Primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.