- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 22, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,800,000.00 - ₹2,200,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 10 years
The company offers a variety of Analytics and Business Intelligence products that support the Business Segments with Real-Time and Pre-Configured systems that deliver DARS, Post-Facto analytics, Models, and Simulations. A company’s product designers are deeply rooted in the industry and ensure all business scenarios are covered with minimal effort with their deep understanding of the lines of business.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Lead the team
- Should be the interface between the team and management.
- Proven experience in handling risks and providing mitigation strategies
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Preparing reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on-budget
- Providing third-level support to business users.
- Compliance with the process and quality management standards
- Should have a solid understanding of the SDLC processes (Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment)
- Coordinating with the backend developers in the process of building the API’s.
- 6+ years of experience in Angular 2+ version, TypeScript,
- Been in a Lead role and led a team of 3-5 people for a period of 2 years
- Should have a very good understanding of the project architecture
- Should provide Technical guidance to the team to get the task completed on time.
- Assist the project manager in the project coordination/management
- Must be experience in GIT and version control systems
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.