Application Engineering Intern
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : October 2, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 0.6 years
About the Company: Google is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. It was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. The company’s main source of revenue is through its advertising business, which uses Google’s search engine to display targeted ads to users.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Available to work full-time for 12-14 weeks during the summer.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.