Apps & Integration Architect
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : October 31, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹2,600,000.00 - ₹2,800,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 10 years
About Company – A technology innovation company with an over 600-member team of talented, passionate industry experts and entrepreneurs, which has experienced consistent growth of 500% in the last four years and has operations in the US, Australia, Middle East, Brazil, and India. Among the top global brands in retail, banking, financial services, healthcare, logistics and transportation, automotive, and media and entertainment, it provides ROI driven Data Science and analytics, AI/ML, Cloud, Hyperautomation, Cybersecurity, RPA, Apps and Products Development, Blockchain, and Metaverse solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Candidates with 8+ years of experience in IT industry and with strong .Net/.Net Core/Azure Cloud Service/ Azure DevOps. This is a client facing role and hence should have strong communication skills. This is for a US client and the resource should be hands on experience in coding and Azure.
- Working hours: 8 hours, with a few hours of overlap during EST Time zone. This overlap hours are mandatory as meetings happen during this overlap hours.
- Expertise in working with Microsoft Technologies like C#, .Net Core, WEB API, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, IIS, Git
- Hands on experience in Azure development, worked on Azure Web application, App Service, Azure Storage, Azure SQL database and Azure AD
- Expertise in C#, .Net Core, Entity framework, EF core, Microservices, Azure Cloud services, Azure DevOps,
- Expertise in RDBMS including MS SQL Server with thorough knowledge in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted