Architect – Frontend
- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 6 months ago
- Posted : June 20, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹3,200,000.00 - ₹3,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 10 years
About Company: We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering firm that provides design and technology solutions for platforms like mobile, web, and cloud. We provide support to international clients so they can comprehend and benefit from software solutions for their companies. While keeping in mind the significance of safeguarding your intellectual property rights, we are capable of completing projects promptly and effectively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
• Provide architectural blueprint and technical leadership to our IT teams.
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality is being delivered.
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
• Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new
software or applications.
• Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development teams.
• Manage all phases of Software development.
• Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design. • Oversee assigned
programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members. • Ensure software meets all
requirements of quality.
• Responsible for the technical quality of the product/feature being delivered.
• Help in hiring and building a highly skilled team.
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect
• Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
• Extensive experience building web applications
• Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
• An expert in JS Stack (Angular2+/React/Vue.js)
• Hands on Nodejs/Java is an added advantage
• Knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google cloud
• Hands on Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives • Outstanding
communication and Presentation skills
• Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up environment.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.