Job ID 19607
Experience 1 - 4 years
About Company: Company is headquartered in US Shelton, with services in India.With over 300 engineers in multiple locales spread across the globe.
The company is a colonist in developing and selling integrated software results that provide a Paperless Insurance Environment( PIE) to Wholesalers ‚ Brokers ‚ Program directors ‚ MGAs ‚ MGUs ‚ Syndicates ‚ and Carriers. The company has developed and is presently selling a suite( iNet – Suite) of Unique “web–grounded” systems serving the insurance assiduity across the nation. The features and functionality of these systems give complete robotization ‚ process and business operation and are customized to a customer’s business workflow. Our platform is flexible allowing flawless integration with any third-party system.
- Leading multiple, concurrent development teams.
- Ensuring quality control processes are successfully employed.
- Estimating new project timelines, and resource needs Communicating progress, timelines, and deliverables to client stakeholders.
- Working with project managers and developer teams to ensure solutions are delivered.
- Produce applications in a sometimes-hands-on capacity by writing.NET source code (C#), developing databases using MySQL Server and integrating solutions.
- Develop overall technical strategies for different projects from technical requirements.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate.
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance client issues.
- Assist project managers and directors with the creation of task-level project plans that detail th specific tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Good knowledge and experience in MVC, Web API, Multithreading concepts.
- Should be able to work with normal OOPs concepts, advanced .Net concepts and libraries.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology.
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.