Job ID 14290
Experience 1 - 8 years
About Company: With over 20 years of experience providing digital marketing software and services to location-based businesses, this company has become a leader. In addition to serving over 2,000 hospitality, retail, financial services, and automotive companies, this company powers its digital marketing campaigns. Over 500 awards have been earned by the company, in 3 consecutive years it has been short-listed for the US Search Awards, and the company won Search Engine Land’s “Best overall SEO-SEM campaign” award in 2018. Among Silicon Valley Business Journal’s fastest-growing companies and an Inc. 5,000 company, it is one of the most successful digital marketing agencies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Having 1-8 years of exp working in Microsoft technologies stack
- 1+ years of experience in .NET Core, Angular 2.0 and above.
- Worked in large-scale distributed applications and was familiar with event-based programming.
- Good in algorithms and data structures.
- Have knowledge of using various cloud services, mainly Azure.
- Must be familiar with Scrum methodology, CI/CD, Git, Branching/Merging and test-driven software development.
- Candidates working in a product-based company will be preferred.
- Working in a NoSQL database like Mongo DB, will be an added advantage.
- Working in any of the CMS systems will be an added advantage.
- Having worked in or familiarity with docker-based containerized applications will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.