Experience 5 - 8 years
About Company: Company is an award-winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation. It produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels.
• Work in an Agile Scrum team following the best practices in Software development such as Test-driven development and Pair Programming/Peer Reviews.
• Design, develop and shape solutions to enhance our offerings to the Customer. This may include development of tools, and Business Support applications and solutions to support Content Development, Administration and other Business needs
• Ensure Quality is delivered at all stages for both internal and external users and needs.
• Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of complex, business critical features of the system
• Provide technical recommendations for software development
• Develop/decompose, document and maintain designs for applications
• Work as part of a cross-functional, agile development team embracing scrum approach
• Contribute to ensuring high-quality code through following best practices and design patterns
• Design and write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests
• Actively drive non-functional requirements such as performance, security, continuous integration, migration and compatibility
• At least 3 + years’ experience working in an Agile environment; Working knowledge of Agile principles, methods, and frameworks (Scrum, XP, Kanban)
• Knowledge in developing Azure cloud based applications
• Good understanding of Microservices, CI/CD and other dev ops concepts
• Experience on creating and maintaining database stored procedures, views and other functions.
• Experience on working with geographical spread teams across time zones
• Experience on interaction with customers and/or user groups
• Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Experience in Windows and UNIX operating systems
• Ability to test and debug developed applications
• Ability to document all program and application development activities
• Ability to develop good user interfaces
• Experience with collaboration, configuration control, integration and testing tools (For example Jira, Git, Maven, Selenium)
• Experience in automation testing script development
• Experience in Devops/Cloud Services CI/CD , Dockers, Kubernetes, Azure/AWS
• Working experience with Microservices and understanding of Microservices architecture
• Experience developing for cloud architectures such as Azure or AWS
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment frameworks
• Interest or basic experience in the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, large-scale data mining
• Experience in Airline Operations Domain is a definite plus.
• Excellent verbal communication skills; Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
Preferred Qualifications (Experience):
• Bachelor, Master or equivalent degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering