Job ID 28499
Experience 1 - 3 years
The Company provides internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry since 1999. Shelton, Connecticut, is its corporate headquarters. By developing proprietary custom software, it allows Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Excess and Surplus Lines Brokers (E & S) to extend rating, quoting, and binding capabilities to retail producers.
We are looking for an efficient Assistant- Implementation manager to contribute and support the planning of projects. The assistant- Implementation manager’s responsibilities include monitoring, progress, following up with teams on the completion or delay of issues-resolving timeline, scheduling meetings, and maintaining documents and reports.
- Work directly with Implementation managers to help and understand clients requirements
- Communicating with the team regarding issues and solutions.
- Contributing to the planning and development of the requirements/new changes received from the client.
- Supporting the coordination and management of the issues raised by client.
- Performing administrative tasks such as, ticket creation, MOM, new changes recorded documents, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on the issues/tickets progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the IM in an efficient and timely manner
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.