Associate Content Editor
- Full time
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : November 12, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company : Clarivate is a global leader in providing innovative solutions and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation. With a rich portfolio of products and services, Clarivate empowers organizations and individuals across various industries to make informed decisions, drive productivity, and fuel breakthroughs.
Associate Content Editor (Telecommunication)
We are looking for an Associate Content Editor to join our Patent Engineering Team in Chennai/Hyderabad. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Patents with emerging technologies which keep us updated with ongoing/latest inventions/discoveries. We would love to speak with you if you have skills and a bachelor’s degree in communication.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in the telecommunication field like B.E ECE/ B Tech ECE (apply only if you have completion certificate)
- Can be a fresher or a talent with around one year of experience in content editing.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge in the respective telecommunication subject matter.
It will be great if you also had…
- Technical skills as defined for each technology area.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Appreciation of customer requirements for information products specific to the technology/ scientific area.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Deliver value-add scientific information, including manual coding to patent records, according to both individual and team volume and quality targets.
- Classifying Patents by applying manual coding in line with editorial policies and conventions.
- Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for you on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.