Asst. Digital Marketing Manager
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : April 22, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹450,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 3 - 5 years
The company is headquartered in the UK, with offices in India. With over 200+ employees in multiple locations spread across the globe. Company services include: Software Performance Improvement, Bespoke Application Development, Architecture and many more.
Company is experts in delivering high quality bespoke software, on time, every time, to International clients! No Conditions Apply!
As an Asst. Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll work with internal stakeholders or external clients and will be involved in:
- Account management of clients
- Relationship building with clients
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads & other such platforms)
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
What to expect:-
- You will play team leader role where you’ll ensure a smooth account management
- You’ll manage multiple campaigns and work with a range of clients or internal stakeholders. This provides variety in the role but can also make it challenging as you’ll need to balance a busy workload and meet tight deadlines.
- You’ll work with data, analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimise a PPC campaign.
- PPC is only part of the mix of digital marketing services. You may get the chance to work in a broader role where PPC forms part of what you do but not all of it. Closely related specialist areas include search engine optimisation (SEO), digital strategy and digital PR.
- You’ll manage the end to end operations of the digital marketing alongwith a client management
You’ll need to have:
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- A good level of mathematical ability
- The ability to think creatively
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- Creative writing skills
- The ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Strong relationship-building skills with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using tools such as Google Ads, GA4, and other marketing tools
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Linux Administrator Full time
TRAINEE-DIGITAL OPERATIONS Full time
Cyber Security Trainer Full time
Trainee Customer Support Officer Full time
Trainee – SAP PS Full time