- Full time
- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : October 14, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company : Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr’s unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
What will you do :
• You own the end to end testing of the data pipeline and platform setup and set best practices.
• You create the necessary automation library and framework as required and build automation test.
• You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances where ever is appropriate.
• You are also responsible for driving meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
• You participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
• Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
• Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDET and Sr SDET depending on the role you are placed in.
• Encourage and drive initiatives that promote innovation and technical excellence
• Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes
What makes you qualified?
• B.E/B.Tech from Tier 1 & Tier2 colleges
• Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
Experience in any of Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB is a big plus
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and good object-oriented design and coding skills.
• Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as JMeter / Gatling is preferred
• Understanding with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA or relevant
• Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans, and other preparation activities.
• Testing experience of Micro-services hosted platform
• Understanding of Kafka, GraphQL and Redis concepts
• Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket