Job ID 28505
Experience 2 - 4 years
The Company provides internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry since 1999. Shelton, Connecticut, is its corporate headquarters. By developing proprietary custom software, it allows Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Excess and Surplus Lines Brokers (E & S) to extend rating, quoting, and binding capabilities to retail producers.
- Good Knowledge of Web Environment, Web Elements and Operations on the Web pages with Elements.
- Good Understanding of Functional & Regression Test Automation. Working experience in Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium WebDriver).
- Good Knowledge of C# Programming (i.e. Data Types, Variables, Operators, Methods, Exception handling & OOPS concepts).
- Good knowledge of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements, and Selenium WebDriver Commands or Methods.
- The idea on Test Automation Framework implementation.
- Ability to create & execute Test cases using Element Locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.