Experience 8 - 12 years
The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Application Database Administrator responsible for activities associated with delivery of customer-defined systems and software projects.
- Implement Azure Data Factory and migrate ETL and Sync data across different data Sources.
- Migrates existing on prem Oracle Database (includes replication) to Azure PostgreSQL database: migrating data structures, migrating data, converting common SQL statements, converting PL/SQL to PL/Java, setting up replication, storage management.
- Proficient on data streaming technologies such as Kafka, Goldengate, Streams.
- Knowledge of high availability, disaster recovery and replication solutions and best practices.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.