BA Analyst – US Accounting
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : August 26, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹800,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 - 8 years
About Company: The company is headquartered in USA, operates globally, and specializes in providing innovative web-based software solutions for the insurance industry The suite offers a comprehensive set of tools to create a Paperless Insurance Environment and is designed to automate processes and business operations while being customizable to each customer’s unique workflow.With a team of over 300 engineers located in multiple locations worldwide, the company has established itself as a pioneer in the development and sale of these software solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Must have a very good understanding of US Accounting and insurance domain mainly in property and casualty.
- Having experience in Excess & Surplus lines will be an added advantage.
- Must have conducted workshops for requirement elicitation with business stakeholders.
- Should be good at Understanding and Mapping.
- Proficient in gathering Business requirements, Gap analysis, solution conceptualization, solution architecture and functional design.
- Coordinated with web design team for the webpage designing as well as development team for development.
- Supporting business users with the UAT, trainings and demonstrations with the highest level of competency.
- Guided the testing team on functional aspects and in building test cases.
- Involved in work stream calls and defect review meetings.
- Carrying out pre-sales, activities in coordination with the sales team e.g. demonstrations, pre- sales presentations.
- Performing Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing and GAP Analysis.
- Stakeholder analysis to understand functional implications of proposed business requirements.
- Knowledge of SQL, Agile Methodology, Product implementation, Migrations.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.