Job ID 22413
Experience 5 - 8 years
The Company is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. with over 145,000 employees across 90 countries helping 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer/data science technical or related experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience (using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion protocols).
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-center contexts is required.
- Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) is required.
- Experience in team management, communication, and presentation.
- Experience in the TIBCO technology stack, TIBCO Spotfire ADS, TIBCO Clarity, Tibco EBX, and BusinessWorks. Or Informatica.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.