Experience 15 years+
Company Profile: Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery, and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune, and Chennai, its global clients, are past and present.
Position: BIG Commerce Professional
- Professional-level knowledge of BigCommerce Stencil framework.
- Work closely with the Technical Architect and Junior Team Members to manage all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Developing & Migrating other E-commerce sites on the BigCommerce platform.
- Should be able to work on high-functioning e-commerce websites with customized modules.
- Integrating third-party and platform-supported apps in the sites.
- Optimizing page speed of BigCommerce Sites
- Knowledge of payment integration, shipping methods, and taxes in the BigCommerce platform.
- Building out custom BigCommerce themes and modifying pre-existing themes depending on the scope of the project.
- Working Experience on BigCommerce/eCommerce Platform along with exposure towards application development.
- knowledge of PSD layouts into pixel-perfect presentation layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT, Bitbucket, etc.
- Good ability in analyzing, fixing bugs, and improving application performance.
- Comfortable working with Storefront APIs and Stencil util-APIs
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse and participate in code review practices to ensure secure and good quality of the deliverables
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with no/minimum supervision.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
- Working under tight deadlines
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail
Additional Job Description :
- Overall 7+ years IT experience and ~4 years of experience in BigCommerce
- Expert-level knowledge of BigCommerce Stencil framework.
- Experience in Headless BigCommerce.
- Experience in Node JS for backend development.
- Experience in React JS/Vue JS for frontend development.
- Have a solid understanding of server-side functions, API builds, and integrations.
Skills & Attributes :
- Strong communication and ability to operate in a matrix environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Passion for identifying opportunities and driving change
- Focus on opportunities to automate processes through technology
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Critical thinking skills
- Adaptive to change
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills