- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : March 23, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 4 - 6 years
The company works with Fortune 500 companies on mobile and web development. IT-based solutions that are highly sophisticated and quality-oriented are our main focus. Our client base spans six continents and includes both for-profit and non-profit organizations. In the current competitive market, the company’s state-of-the-art technology for website and mobile application development promotes business. The company believes that nurturing a relationship with customers is a crucial part of growing a successful business. The company is proficient in the production of quality mobile applications and web development services for all sizes of projects, be they small, medium, or large ones.
- Must have experience in Pre-Sales Activities Like Leads Follow-ups, Technical support to sales lead.
- Interaction with the potential clients and set up meetings and making follow-ups Until the project gets close.
Post Sales Activity:
- To communicate with the client for Elicit the requirement, understand project requirements, check technical feasibility and behaviour, provide technical solutions.
- To Create Brainstorming Sessions,
- Must have experience in Post-Sales Activities like creating SRS, BRD, FRD, Workflow diagram, Use Case, Technical Presentation, Wireframe/Prototype, and Effort Estimation Sheet, etc.
- Providing KT to the development team.
- Taking Follow-ups of project status from Project Manager, Providing Feedbacks to Clients,
- He / She should have knowledge of Software testing and Assist a tester in performing UAT.
- Knowledge & Understanding of Web/Mobile-based technologies, abreast of the latest trends & technologies.
- Closely work with Sales team & help in winning projects (As & when required).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong analytical/logical skills
- Co-ordination with project management teams.
Good to Have:
- Certification of Business Analysis
- Functional / Business analysis experience
- Communication with Clients in the USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, or any other country will be an added advantage.
- Excellent client-facing and internal relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Delivery Manager – Odoo Full time
Associate Analyst Full time
Business Development Executive Full time
Business Development Manager Full time
Project Manager Full time