Senior Business Analyst
- Full time
- Vikhroli, Maharashtra, India View on Map
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : December 31, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,400,000.00 - ₹1,600,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 - 8 years
Company Profile : The Company is well on its way to achieving its vision, while continuing to design and create landmark solutions in areas of Consultancy, System requirement studies, development of software applications and the training. The Company’s long, inspiring list of customers includes companies from the entire industrial gamut like Banking and finance and other service industries.
- Gathering and Analysing the requirements; bridging the gap in domain
- understanding between the Merchant/Bank/Client and technical team
- Collaborating with stakeholders to translate the business requirements into actual project plan
- Analysing the change request and coordinating the changes required with
- Development Team
- Coordinating with the Project Management Team for project tracking
- Sanity flow : +ve and –ve
- Preparing Process flow charts – Business, Operations, Interfaces, Handoffs
- Working on Mock up screens
- Working on Primary Customer interface
- Should be able to comprehend and document the business requirement
- Able to draw out the wire frames and prepare PPT’s
- Act as a liaison between the client and the development team
- Must have excellent listening, speaking and writing communication skills
- Negotiating skills; sharing proposal with clients and negotiating the same
- Should be able to persuade client for a better approach for arriving at final desired output
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and
- providing suggestions.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Domain experience must include of experience in the Banking and Capital Market background.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Delivery Manager – Odoo Full time
Associate Analyst Full time
Business Development Executive Full time
Business Development Manager Full time
Project Manager Full time