Job ID 15988
Experience 8 - 12 years
Company Profile: The Company is an award-winning global commerce and digital agency specializing in “Experience Management” and “Enterprise Commerce” operating out of USA, Europe and Asia. Our evolution over 25 years combines experience in both integrated creative production and end-to-end digital ecommerce solutions. The Company imagines, creates, and delivers these “big experiences” by synthesizing 9 specialisms – creative design, content production, commerce enablement, integrations, social media, multi-channel domain skills, analytics, conversion optimization and cloud solutions – to provide unique marketing solutions.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst on major E-Commerce transformation projects either at a Consultancy or End User/Retailer
- Deep understanding of an industry domain
- Proven capability of interfacing with clients, managing their demands and expectations and challenging appropriately to truly understand the business need and requirements
- Proven experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops
- Significant experience in creating requirements specifications, process models and business rules for eCommerce solutions
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle with experience of testing the developed solution to ensure it meets requirements and expectations
- Open for Short term travel.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.