Business Analyst Ecommerce
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 2, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company: As one of the industry leaders in Information Technology, the Company is dedicated to providing time-tested innovations that help create paradigm shifts in the market. In addition to its international locations, 1000+ staff, and over 1800 successful implementations, the company has alliances with industry leaders such as Microsoft, Odoo, SAP, Magento, Google, and AWS.
- Required candidate only for Pre-sales BA activity, not post-sales.
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of specific solution domains, company products, and solutions while applying knowledge to translate functional views into technical views.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods by constantly engaging with customers and analysing their business needs.
- Supporting in marketing activities- case study, portfolio, and marketing content.
- Requirement gathering, documentation, and e-commerce functionality.
- Collecting and analysing the project’s business requirements.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents, wire-frame, estimation.
- It would be an Add-on to have knowledge of Adobe Commerce/Magento -Features, WooCommerce, Shopify, and big commerce Functionality.
- Should be able to estimate the requirement with the Ecommerce platform.
- Help Business development team with required documentation to convert lead & prospect to client.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Documentation Skills – BRD/FRS, WBS, PPT, and SOWs
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.