Job ID 15990
Experience 5 - 8 years
Company Profile: The Company produces unique brand experiences by connecting ten specialisms that serve as the foundation of the digital economy: creative design, content production, commerce enablement, conversions (visitors to customers), cloud technology, cognition (analytics), cohesion (integrating all the systems), consulting and completeness (connecting brand experiences) across all channels. Passionate about the work they do, the company has built a reputation on the high quality of their thinking, planning, delivery and client satisfaction. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst on major E-Commerce transformation projects either at a Consultancy or End User/Retailer
- Deep understanding of an industry domain
- Proven capability of interfacing with clients, managing their demands and expectations and challenging appropriately to truly understand the business need and requirements
- Proven experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops
- Significant experience in creating requirements specifications, process models and business rules for eCommerce solutions
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle with experience of testing the developed solution to ensure it meets requirements and expectations
- Open for Short term travel
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.