Business Analyst (US Accounting)
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : January 21, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹800,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 4 - 6 years
The Company provides internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry since 1999. Shelton, Connecticut, is its corporate headquarters. By developing proprietary custom software, it allows Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Excess and Surplus Lines Brokers (E & S) to extend rating, quoting, and binding capabilities to retail producers.
- Must have a very good understanding of US Accounting and insurance domain mainly in property and casualty.
- Having experience in Excess & Surplus lines will be an added advantage.
- Must have conducted workshops for requirement elicitation with business stakeholders.
- Should be good at Understanding and Mapping.
- Proficient in gathering Business requirements, Gap analysis, solution conceptualization, solution architecture and functional design.
- Coordinated with web design team for the webpage designing as well as development team for development.
- Supporting business users with the UAT, trainings and demonstrations with the highest level of competency.
- Guided the testing team on functional aspects and in building test cases.
- Involved in work stream calls and defect review meetings.
- Carrying out pre-sales, activities in coordination with the sales team e.g. demonstrations, pre- sales presentations.
- Performing Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing and GAP Analysis.
- Stakeholder analysis to understand functional implications of proposed business requirements.
- Knowledge of SQL, Agile Methodology, Product implementation, Migrations. Required Skills : Must have knowledge working on MS Word, MS Excel, Co-ordination with multiple team, Problem Solving, Strong communication skills.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Delivery Manager – Odoo Full time
Associate Analyst Full time
Business Development Executive Full time
Business Development Manager Full time
Project Manager Full time