Experience 2 - 5 years
About Company: The company is An ISO 9001:2015 company with esteemed clientele in Aerospace, Defense, Research, Heavy Engineering, Automobiles, and manufacturing sectors in India and the Middle East. The company is 17 years old with the ambition of spreading its business across the world. With a team of more than 200+ engineers from Electrical, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering the telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customers’ buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Business development
- Sales of Company’s Test & Embedded products
- Identify and qualify potential accounts and promote Embedded products along with various products available.
- Developing a Sales travel plan, and implementing it
- Achieving monthly targets
- Promoting the Company’s businesses at various events
- Key Account Management
An ideal candidate shall be:
- Understanding of Instrumentation and Electrical engineering
- Good at Interpersonal relationships
- Must be willing to grow into a Sales
- Only those who are willing to solve problems must apply
- Extremely good command of English and Hindi.
- Understanding of Instrumentation and Electronics.
- Working experience in sales of embedded solution products is a must.
- Good at interpersonal relationships.
- Must be willing to grow into a Sales Manager and a VP of Sales in the future.
- Only those who are willing to travel and like to solve problems must apply.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.