- Full time
- Dharwad, Karnataka, India
- posted 5 months ago
- Posted : June 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 6 - 8 years
About Company: The company is specifically tailored to thrive in the fast-paced, technologically advanced commercial landscape. In addition to its international locations, 200+ staff, services encompass a wide range of areas, including product development, application development and maintenance, and consulting services. Whether it’s bringing innovative products to market, creating efficient and reliable applications, or offering expert guidance and advice.
We are seeking a content writer, who will be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards, and so on.
Objectives of this role
1. Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools, and contributing to marketing projects.
2. Learning how to improve writing skills, edit and proofread.
3. Learn on the job about the best practices in the industry.
4. Exposure to industry and working with experts.
Required skills and qualifications
1. Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
2. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
3. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
4. Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
5. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
6. Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
7. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
8. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Preferred skills and qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
2. Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
3. Working knowledge of content management systems.
4. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
5. A portfolio of published articles.
6. Excellent writing and editing skills.
7. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
8. The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
9. Effective communication skills.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.