- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 3, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹360,000.00 - ₹750,000.00 / Monthly
Experience 2 - 5 years
About Company: The company is headquartered in the USA, operates globally, and specializes in providing innovative web-based software solutions for the insurance industry The suite offers a comprehensive set of tools to create a Paperless Insurance Environment and is designed to automate processes and business operations while being customizable to each customer’s unique workflow. With a team of over 300 engineers located in multiple locations worldwide, the company has established itself as a pioneer in the development and sale of these software solutions.
POSITION : TECHNICAL WRITER
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Analyze functional and technical specifications of the product and understanding their documentation requirements.
- Research, design, illustrate, write, revise, and edit high quality and user-friendly documentations, interactive manuals for end users to teach them how to use the product of the company and elaborative release notes of the product.
- Design and develop PDF-based documents, Online Help, Knowledge Base, and Frequently Asked Questions for internal and external audiences of the company.
- Understand the project requirements, translate them to technical specifications, and define them for development and implementation teams.
- Write optimized website content, and forum posts to promote the software product of the company and strengthen customer relationship of the company
- Creation of monthly reports based on Red-mine data for Sr. Management.
- Creation of MOM for the internal meetings held on weekly and monthly basis.
- Understanding the requirements and transforming them into detailed documents and reports as per the instructions of Sr. Management.
- Should have Hands on experience in Vision, Excel-based reports, documentation skills on BRDs, FRS, User Manuals, Release Notes, and creation of PPTs for Management perusal.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.