- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 7 months ago
- Posted : May 21, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 2 years
About the Company: Deloitte is a multinational professional services firm that provides a range of services including audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services. Founded in 1845, Deloitte has grown to become one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with a presence in over 150 countries.
About the Role
As a Copywriter, you are required to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail, can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements projects (e.g.email campaigns and landing pages)
- Review existing copy and re-write into SEO friendly copy
- Look at existing copy and perform tasks such as consolidating content from multiple pages into 1-2 pages
- Rewrite headlines where necessary.
- Add tags in CRM platform.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy search.
Experience / Education
- 0-2 years of proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong copy writing experience across retail, travel, hospitality is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage a variety of diverse requests, priorities, and tasks
- A strong, creative problem solver who is self-motivated
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm and a high tolerance for change.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.