Job ID 21300
Experience 0 - 1 years
About Company: Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. With more than 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 286,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing these services—yet our shared culture remains the same. Our organization serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
Position: GTLO-Customer Support-Analyst
Role Description (Analyst)
This position is responsible for providing Service Support for various software applications, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, accuracy, and timelines. Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals. Log all Incident/Service Request details & functions as the first point of contact for users.
What you’ll do
- Customer handling skills – Call etiquette
- End to End ticket management
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem & change management is a must
- Experience in managing voice & non-voice support (Calls, chats & email)
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Process incoming service requests, incidents, and change requests and formulate an appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users including external (non-Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors, and Senior Managers from the client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology-related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non-Deloitte) client users
The ideal candidate should:
- Comfortable working in 24*7 environment (rotating shift changes up to every month):
- 5:30 AM – 2:30 PM IST,
- 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM IST
- 9:00 PM – 06:00 AM IST
- Have a passion for technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of the information in a timely manner
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
- Any Graduate.
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
- Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.