Cyber Security Analyst
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : April 21, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 1 - 4 years
The Company is one of the leading companies which offers cost-effective yet best-of-breed IT solutions. The company has made a strong presence in the niche market of Core Banking Solutions, Micro-Finance, and Enterprise Resource Planning by catering to various software and services. the team is constantly working to develop systems that match the latest in technology while adapting best business practices. We believe in creating better opportunities for our customers, business associates & employees.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The company offers a competitive compensation package.
- Provident Fund benefits for all level employees.
- Insurance Benefits
- 2nd & 4th Saturday OFF
- Total 43 Different Paid leave per annum
- 15 paid festival holidays per annum
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls with the latest security tools and technology.
- Provide technical support, Perform regular internal and external security audits.
- Manage the Antivirus and DLP Software.
- Analyze the source of security breaches. Determine, adapt, and maintain corporate security procedures and policies.
- Understand VAPT Reports and Provides VAPT solutions to Clients.
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response reports.
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security.
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and Configuring firewalls into network infrastructures.
- Monitor and respond to ‘phishing’ emails and ‘pharming’ activity.
- Engage in ‘ethical hacking, for example, simulating security breaches
- Finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of an organization.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Knowledge of penetration testing, network security, and the techniques used to expose and correct security flaws.
- A broad understanding of security technologies including firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus software, and IDPs
- Good Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- If you are good with oral and written English will consider a plus point
- Deep knowledge of the information security principles
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cyber Security Sales Manager Full time
Network Engineer Full time
IT Infra Manager Full time
Network Security Engineer Full time
IT Infrastructure Engineer Full time