Experience 2 - 5 years
About Company – The company is a CMMi Level 5 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified organization, capable of providing businesses with the enterprise solutions and services they need to be competitive in today’s crowded market. The most advanced stage Platform Independent Core Banking Solution is one of our most recent products. The technology will be compatible with current banking procedures and make it very simple for banks to connect their locations online.
Required Skill Sets –
- Thorough knowledge on Operating Systems as well as their File Systems and security features is a must, Linux & Windows being the most prominent.
- Thorough knowledge on Security devices and software, Security Standards, Compliances & Protocols.
- Thorough knowledge of system logs and logging basics.
- Understanding of Computer Networks, Network Security and Network Devices. Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus and IDPS concepts
- Problem Solving attitude & Analytical mindset.
- Proven work experience as a Cybersecurity Analyst or similar role
- Experience in information security or related field
Optional Skill Sets –
- Basic knowledge on Virtualization Technologies.
- Experience on Open-Source technologies and should be comfortable working with the same.
- Basic knowledge on Computer Hardware.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted