Cyber Security Trainer
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : May 15, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 1 - 4 years
The Company has strong competencies in IT Outsourcing Services, Systems Integration, Information Security, IT Infrastructure Management, Cyber Crime Investigations, Cyber Law, and the entire spectrum of IT Security training. The Company is a global IT service and Information Security company headquartered in Mumbai, India. The organization provides enterprises around the world with smart, next-generation business solutions that help them overcome business challenges.
A Cyber Security Trainer is responsible for designing and delivering training programs that educate employees or clients on how to protect their computer networks, systems, and data from unauthorized access, attacks, theft, or damage. The job may involve creating educational materials, conducting training sessions, and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
The following are some common job responsibilities of a Cyber Security Trainer:
- Develop training materials: Create training materials, including handouts, presentations, online modules, and other resources, that cover cyber security concepts, techniques, and best practices.
- Deliver training sessions: Conduct training sessions for employees or clients, both in-person and virtually, on cybersecurity-related topics, such as threat intelligence, incident response, network security, cloud security, identity and access management, and compliance regulations.
- Assess training needs: Evaluate the knowledge level of trainees and determine the areas of cyber security that require improvement.
- Evaluate training effectiveness: Conduct assessments and gather feedback to determine the effectiveness of training programs, and make necessary adjustments to improve future sessions.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends: Stay current on cyber security threats, new technologies, and industry trends to ensure training materials and programs are relevant and effective.
- Collaborate with teams: Work closely with cyber security teams, IT staff, and other stakeholders to align training programs with organizational goals and objectives.
- Maintain records: Keep accurate records of training activities, attendance, and assessment results.
- The qualifications required for a Cyber Security Trainer may vary depending on the organization and the level of the position. However, a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field is typically required. In addition, professional certifications in cyber security such as CISSP, CISM, or CEH may be preferred. Experience in training and development, instructional design, and cyber security is also desirable.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are necessary for success in this role.
If you are interested in the above job profile, kindly revert with your updated cv.
Linux Administrator Full time
TRAINEE-DIGITAL OPERATIONS Full time
Trainee Customer Support Officer Full time
Asst. Digital Marketing Manager Full time
Trainee – SAP PS Full time