D365 Commerce Architect
- Full time
- India View on Map
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : February 25, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹4,000,000.00 - ₹4,500,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 12 years+
About Company: It is a global marketing solutions business operating in the USA, Europe and Asia. We produce compelling content that works across all channels, from print and digital to mobile, photography and video. We provide robust e-commerce solutions in addition to creative and integrated marketing services. They offers a range of marketing solutions from specialty point services to fully integrated solutions and outcome based services. We have the resources, people, know-how and equipment combined with domain skills, analytical insight, technology expertise and efficient processing. With offices in New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Toronto, London, Tokyo, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai, its global clients, past and present.
- Has 12+ years of experience in D365 Retail and eCommerce and related eco-system of PowerApps, Commerce HQ, CSU, Power BI and Site builder
- Experienced in multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of D365 SCM, ecommerce within a bespoke environment
- Basic Understanding for D365 F&O, CE, so as to ensure that a complete integrated Customer journey is taken into account while architecting solutions
- Experienced in architecting D365 eCommerce in a headless environment that would also entail 3rd party integrations using dataverse or other iPaaS
- Proficient in using D365 reporting and Knowledge of integration tools (C#, X++)
- Works closely with business partners on providing a POV on technical and process recommendations and solutions
- Configure the platform per specifications.
- Ensure team members follows established standards.
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality
- Prepares estimates for complex projects to provide management with information needed to accurately forecast project delivery dates
- Provide production support to existing systems
- Assist in the mentoring, training and development of team members skills
- Participates in cross-functional efforts to build out customizations as required
- Works with technical teams to devise or modify procedures/processes to solve complex problems
- Utilizes functional knowledge of the project Management, Resourcing and Billing processes for service industries.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Delivery Manager – Odoo Full time
Associate Analyst Full time
Business Development Executive Full time
Business Development Manager Full time
Project Manager Full time