Experience 10 - 14 years
The company is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 10,000 Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, with its marketing presence in emerging markets of Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, Philippines, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Lebanon, and Kuwait.
Overall 10 + years’ experience in Data Analytics and 4 – 8 Years of hands-on technical experience in using data analytics tools, data extraction, data transformation and visualization using Tableau/Power BI additional 2-3 years of hands-on experience on data intelligence and insights.
Programming & Technology: Python/R for Data Science
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle SQL, HANA
Data Analysis: Data Science & Big Data Analytics, Solver, Tableau,
Visualization Tools: Tableau, PowerBI
· As a Developer, you will work on a broad range of dashboards along with server admin activities & project management.
· Your specific responsibilities include the following: – Design, Develop and maintain simple to Complex tableau or Power BI visualizations.
– Participate in agile development process to ensure project deliverables are met, on time and of high quality.
– The quality and completeness of assignments, including initial design, development, bug fixing, quality engineering, documentation, and general dashboard maintenance.
– Lead discussions with customers and business users to understand business requirements and provide data visualization solutions.
– Consult business users by providing proactive appropriate dashboard themes.
– Performance Tuning and Verification of Dashboards, administration activities, server maintenance & user access management on regular basis.
· Data Analytics models using (linear and logistic regression, clustering using -time series, and predictive modeling.
· Business Intelligence, statistical data manipulation techniques, descriptive and predictive modeling, and data visualization. Well-versed in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics, and Business Analytics
AZURE & Sql Server –
· Building SQL Stored procedure, ADF pipeline.
· Azure Data Lake.
Web Technologies –
· Angular, Reacts & Node JS
What we seek:
Along with Tableau/Power BI dashboards, Developers should have excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills. He/she should enjoy working in a team-based environment and possess outstanding problem-solving skills, professional work ethic and integrity. In addition, He/she must have deep hands-on expertise in the following:
– Expertise in generating Tableau Dashboard with LODs, quick/context/global filters, parameters and calculated fields on Tableau (, and ) reports
– Experience usage of Data Blending for joining Multiple Data Sources. Worked extensively with Calculations, Parameters, Sets, Custom Hierarchies, Background images, Mapping, Actions
– Very strong hands-on Experience on Tableau above version 2018.
– Strong hands-on SQL knowledge preferred.
– Experience of working on tools such as Microsoft Azure, Sql Server & MongoDB.
– Domain knowledge of Sales & Marketing, Finance, Production etc
– Candidates with Pharma Candidates are preferred.
We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted