Experience 4 - 8 years
The Company is a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology organization, providing affordable, high-quality medicines for a healthier world. It is India’s leading research-based global healthcare enterprise with relevance in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and a chain of advanced Super Speciality Hospitals. The company is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 8600, Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. It has 3 research centres and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacture and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Vaccines. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, has full-fledged operations in the USA, UK, Ireland and France. It also has its marketing presence in emerging markets of Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, Philippines, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Lebanon and Kuwait, core business is innovation. It uses science and technology to develop medicines and other products that improve the quality of millions of people’s lives through better health. The company aspires to create a healthier world. Its strategic vision of ‘More & More with Less & Less’ has transformed into new ways of thinking, a new journey for growth, medical breakthroughs for patients and continuing value for all stakeholders.
- Programming & Technology: Python/R for Data Science
- Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle SQL, HANA
- Data Analysis: Data Science & Big Data Analytics, Solver, Tableau
- Visualization Tools: Tableau, PowerBI
- Web Technologies: Angular , Reacts & Node JS
Job Description :
- As a Developer, you will work on a broad range of dashboards along with server admin activities & project management.
- Your specific responsibilities include the following: – Design, Develop and maintain simple to Complex tableau or Power BI visualizations.
- Participate in agile development process to ensure project deliverables are met, on time and of high quality.
- The quality and completeness of assignments, including initial design, development, bug fixing, quality engineering, documentation, and general dashboard maintenance.
- Lead discussions with customers and business users to understand business requirements and provide data visualization solutions.
- Consult business users by providing proactive appropriate dashboard themes.
Performance Tuning and Verification of Dashboards, administration activities, server maintenance & user access management on regular basis.
- Data Analytics models using (linear and logistic regression, clustering using -time series, predictive modelling.
- Business Intelligence, statistical data manipulation techniques, descriptive and predictive modelling, and data visualization. Well-versed with Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics and Business Analytic.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.