Data Mapping Editor
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted : September 17, 2023 -Accepting applications
Experience 0 - 0.6 years
About the Company: Nielsen, a global data analytics and measurement company, plays a pivotal role in providing businesses with valuable insights into consumer behavior and media consumption. With a rich history spanning several decades, Nielsen has become a trusted name in the field of market research and audience measurement.
- Acquire, normalize, and enhance entertainment metadata regarding programs and TV listings from a variety of channels and top content providers.
- Analyze TV program schedules, and assess network, syndicated, and local TV program information in databases.
- Investigate, confirm, and document questionable program content by consulting program information providers and others.
- Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Edit and maintain TV listings information.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide timely updating of listing information.
- Ensure the accuracy of editorial listings, the authenticity of program information, and timely delivery to in-house personnel.
- Analyze, develop, and recommend solutions to content, communication, and technical procedural, and operational needs.
- Ensure on-time delivery of accurate and reliable information.
- Analyze program information provided by sources, assess database information, and map IDs correctly within the mapping interface.
- Manage email and other communications with globally dispersed teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Any Graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing, and communication skills.
- Good internet research abilities.
- A quality-focused individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment.
- Ready to work in a 24/7 operation, including evening, night, and weekend shifts.
- Excellent keyboarding skills are expected.
- Knowledge of international TV shows, and the media sector in general, is a plus
If an employer asks you to pay any kind of fee, please notify us immediately. We do not charge any fee from the applicants and we do not allow other companies also to do so.