Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company: Company recognized as a global leader in digital records operation was innovated in 2007 and is 100 possessed by a well-famed aeronautics company. With over 280 workers in multiple locales spread across the globe, trusted by over 75 airlines, letters, and MROs to deliver measurable long-term functional and cost edge.
The company is an asset operation result provider with the aeronautics assiduity’s most comprehensive result for creating value out of aircraft conservation data. We offer the tools and moxie that allow all assiduity stakeholders to drive sustainable invention to help make the future of the marketable aeronautics asset lifecycle.
We would be really happy if you had:
- 3 years of data science experience.
- Machine Learning experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience in statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Comfortable working with structured and non-structured databases.
- Possess solid hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating, analyzing, visualizing, and modeling real data.
- Any experience with BI software will be advantageous – for example; Tableau, and Power BI.
- Technical proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Experience in Auto ML platforms (AWS Sage Maker, Google Auto ML, Datarobot) or equivalent.
- Ability to produce clear data visualizations and graphical representation.
Other Important bits:
- Python, visual studio, command line.
- Google Cloud Platform including.
- Azure Portal including Containers, Blobs, Keys, and SAS tokens.
- Azure Data Factory, Data Lakes, and Machine Learning Studio.
- Understanding of humans in the loop.
- Google Data Flow,
- Excel, Power BI.
- Aviation data analysis
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.