Job ID 18585
Experience 6 - 8 years
We are looking for a Database administrator to be responsible and accountable data related requirement of organization.
• Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
• Develop processes for optimizing database security.
• Set and maintain database standards.
• Manage database access.
• Performance tuning of database systems.
• Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
• Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
• Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
• Create automation for repeating database tasks.
• Proven working experience as a Database Administrator.
• Experience in working with ISO security standard is mostly preferable.
• Work experience preferably in a start-up environment.
What we offer?
• Unique experience in Fin-Tech industry, with a leading, fast-growing company.
• Good atmosphere at work and a comfortable working environment.
• Additional benefit of Group Health Insurance – OPD Health Insurance
• Coverage for Self + Family (Spouse and up to 2 Children)
• Attractive Leave benefits like Maternity, Paternity Benefit, Vacation leave & Leave Encashment
• Reward & Recognition – Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly & yearly.
• Loyalty benefits
• Employee referral program