Job ID 18920
Experience 6 - 8 years
About company: The Singapore-based company offers Next-Generation Digital solutions, which transform financial services into a modern, agile and efficient digital business.
We are looking for a Database administrator to be responsible and accountable data related requirement of organization.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator.
- Experience in working with ISO security standard is mostly preferable.
- Work experience preferably in a start-up environment.
What we offer?
- Unique experience in Fin-Tech industry, with a leading, fast-growing company.
- Good atmosphere at work and a comfortable working environment.
- Additional benefit of Group Health Insurance – OPD Health Insurance
- Coverage for Self + Family (Spouse and up to 2 Children)
- Attractive Leave benefits like Maternity, Paternity Benefit, Vacation leave & Leave Encashment
- Reward & Recognition – Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly & yearly
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.