Job ID 25368
Experience 10 - 14 years
The Company is a Singapore-based FinTech company that provides a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform to digitally transform leading brokerage firms and fund management companies and help them grow their market share. The Broker365 platform has helped several leading financial institutions in the Forex industry go fully digital in order to increase profitability, optimize operations and cut costs.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator.
- Experience in working with ISO security standards is preferable.
- Work experience preferably in a start-up environment.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.