Job ID 22407
Experience 3 - 5 years
The Company is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. with over 145,000 employees across 90 countries helping 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
- Designing of Cables Harness Assemblies, Developing Electrical Interface Schematic and Interconnect involving electrical control panel parts, OEM power supplies, Protection Circuits, Control Circuits.
- Selections of OEM parts for the design.
- Preparing Drawings, engineering specification documents, and Bom creation for C&H assemblies.
- Hands-on experience in Electrical components selections (Control panel components), Circuit Sizing, Connectors, and Cables for Harness assemblies based on Cable assembly application.
- Should have hands-on experience in developing Electrical schematics, Interconnects, cables, and Harness design using E3S/ EPLAN/ tool.
- Working knowledge in various UL508, CE, and IPC standards used by the Electrical & Cable industry.
- Should have an understanding of different methods of Plant / Process Automation.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.