Job ID 25375
Experience 10 - 14 years
The Company is a multinational information technology services and consulting company based in India. Mumbai is the registered office of the company. With over 145,000 employees in 90 countries and 1262 global customers, including Fortune 500 companies, the Company is a company worth 1.06 trillion INR.
- End-to-end BSS integration architecture
- Analyze and help define data, workflow, environment, system, and software interfaces
- Review and approve detailed API design documents and specifications
- Establish and document the full life cycle of API management standards and best practices
- Build out secure integration architecture to interface with a diverse set of systems
- Responsible for driving API CI/CD implementation using tools like GitLab, Jenkins processes
- Responsible for defining the system landscape, identifying gaps between current systems and desired end-state; creating a roadmap to deliver end-state solutions.
- 8+ years of professional experience as a Domain Architect with a deep understanding of API implementations in the Telecom industry especially in BSS/OSS
- Experience in the Telecom sector will be a big plus
- Sound knowledge of authorization and authentication approaches like oAuth, SSO/SAML
- Foundational experience with service orchestration and messaging technology
- Ability to apply long-term perspective and strategy to tactical situations
- Experience with end-to-end API Platform setup and implementation
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.